Silvestri Real Estate is pleased to present the exclusive listing of Retro 73, a 73-unit multifamily portfolio located in the Gardenside neighborhood of Lexington, Kentucky. The current owners have meticulously maintained the asset for over 7 years. Day one cash flow with rent upside of over $68/unit make this asset the ideal investment.
With their unique eye for design, the sellers have created an asset that consistently outperforms it’s comp set in the submarket.
Please contact us with any questions or for more details.
1573, 1579, 1580, 1585, 1592, 1601, 1643 Alexandria Drive, Lexington, KY 40504
- With extremely high barriers to entry, the Lexington multifamily market has been a consistently high-performing market for apartment investments.
- Nearby points of interest include:
- 0.1 miles to Wolf Run Park
- 0.6 miles to Cardinal Hill Rehabilitation Hospital
- 0.7 miles to New Circle Road
- 2.7 miles to Bluegrass Airport
- 2.8 miles to Rupp Arena / Central Bank Convention Center
- 3 miles to Keenland Race Track
- 3.4 miles to the University of Kentucky (Lexington’s largest employer)
- In-Unit washer/dryer in 5 of the 7 buildings. The other 2 buildings have community laundry available.
- Some garage units available.
- Shingles have all been replaced within the last 5 years.
- HVAC – Split System – Gas heat / Central air
- Electricity – Individually Metered and Tenant Paid
- Water/Sewer – Individually Metered and Tenant Paid (few units are grandfathered in as owner-paid)
- Gas – Tenant Paid (few units are grandfathered in as owner-paid)
- Trash – Owner Paid
CLICK HERE FOR OFFERING MATERIALS